- Only 45% of preschool children in Ethiopia have access to an early childhood education program
- 7.7 million (4-7 years old)
- 10 million (0-3 years old)
- 41.3% of preschool children fall in the severe category under the Global Hidden Hunger Index
- 38.4% of children under 5 are stunted
- 1 in 15 children die before age 5
- 7 in 10 of the deaths occur during infancy
Providing quality early childhood education to all children, especially to those that come from underserved or compromised communities, is proven to have the highest impact in all areas of development and future outcome.
We are always looking for partners, investors and idea bloomers. If you are someone who is committed to improving and advancing the education of young children, contact us.